Friday, April 23, 2010

my love is gone...

my love is gone

my panasonic lumix FS15 is not working anymor
NO NO NO
i really feel like crying...

Tat's my precious gadget which i 'll bring everywhere
tat's my hard earn $ 
tat's my very first digital cam
tat's the best camera i had
tat's one of my precious gift for myself
tat's the gadget tat i'll bring it anywher bside my hp
tat's my precious item tat help to capture al the memories of my life
tat's where my passion of photography go...

T__________T
because of an incident tat happened btw me n my best fren...
which i had to hold off my tears fr dropping at the time i found out my camera is really in HURT
the pain inside my heart, it's tearing me apart
when the time i saw the camera
i couldn't really believe my own eyes



有种预感- 救不了!!!!
the lenssss -----the most important part!
i really feel like crying......
how how how.....i really duno wat to do
it's really ruinned my excitement for the whole weekend
it's really gets me down!
why why why
it's happened on this time???!!!
and why why why
it's happened on me???!!!


3 comments:

cheerYY said...

weik.. wats wrong with the camera?

what incident??

Claire said...

come come, i borrow you my shoulder. everything happens for a reason, maybe this accident is a sign for something?

H.O.O.I said...

sis, my camera dropped & broke d!!!!! so dun mention tat anymor.. else i wil feel sad again........pls

claire: thanks for the concern.. i m prayin hard --ther's always a rainbow after the rain...