Monday, May 3, 2010

23rd birthday bash!-- part 4

26th April 2010
i officially turning 23rd years old!

so touch when my big sis n her hubby decided to 
celebrate wiv me although jus having dinner
but then they al coming down al the way to mv..
right after work...

else i aso duno wat happen m i on tat day
s it happened to me a #$%&# incident..

in office
ther're ppl treating me Pepper Lunch
hmm yummy.good choice if u wan somethin hot serving
if u r black pepper lover, u'll like it so muc!

after lunch,
my dept happened to buy me a  present fr Charles & Keith
seriously, i was shocked to get this
n i din knw it's a shoes...
whic some1 admitted tat i tried on b4
(but i din...+ tat's aint my style!) 
m cracking head when i said tat...
LOL
but then i stil received it as tat's ppl's 心意
so i tried on tat shoes on the spot
gosh... tat's aint my size la
so i followed ppl al the way down to lobby to get the receipt
so tat i can go change myself after work
this's really ruin my mood seriously
after work, i rushed to the shop n make the changing
but the promoter told me tat's the oni size left
so i asked for others colors too but al the common size 
 fully SOLD OUT
n the promoter said i cant go other outlets
oni can make redemption ther
after trying on others shoes
i fed up n of cos not in a mood
n the rude promoter too
felt so frustrated bout me
trying on so many shoes
i almos taking few rounds the whole shop 
hoping to find somethin tat catch my eyes
i decided to choose bag after the shoes
but ther'r mostly girly n woman handbags
whic aint my style too
sigh sigh sigh
im wondering around ther for almos an hour
so i simply grab a bag tat looks like a 公事包
whic is abit 个性
to replace the shoes
but then i stil need to top up around rm40 for tat
al in al, i really thanks both of them...
comin down to comfort me wiv a warm dinner
at least i no need to blac face/long face the whole nite

p/s: i dun like ppl giving me 鞋as a present!

----------
ok ok ok
----------
forgot about al these unhappy memories

ther's always a rainbow after the rain.
(a quote fr a fren to me)

 here i go

nahhhhhh, al my birthday pressie
(sori for the quality of the pic.. i took by my hp>_<) 

super thanks to al my frens that gav me pressie!
i felt so glad to hav al of u!

2 comments:

Claire said...

looks like u had a wonderful birthday. so many ppl celebrate with u and so many pressies! and the gwen stefani perfumes!!!! *jealous* >_<

H.O.O.I said...

hehe.... mos of them 欠我人情...XD